Monday, January 24, 2011

11 Officers Shot Over 24 Hours- "War on Cops"

"I have never seen anything like it."  Craig W. Floyd, chairman and CEO of the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund.

"There's a perception among officers in the field that there's a war on cops going on." Richard Roberts, spokesman for the International Union of Police Associations.

"It's not a good situation out there," Steve Groeninger, spokesman for the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund.

As I read this article, I can't help but feel many emotions and frustrations. Be safe out there, officers,. Come home to your families at the end of your shift.

We are waiting for you.....

To the victims and their families, you have many prayers being sent your way. May you find some solace at this difficult time.

1 comment:

  1. My sentiments go along the same veins. The only thing that really strikes fear into my heart when it comes to my husbands safety would be cop haters and a "mob mentality". Lets pray this doesn't spread. My heart goes out to the families. Only they can truly know the real cost of the job.

    ReplyDelete