Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Newsworthy

The other day I heard from CA Cop that there was a happening in Bay Town.  So what do I do? Set the evening news to record, of course.  Not because I care to hear all the details rehashed, but rather because it is fun to try to catch a glimpse of CA Cop on the nightly news.  The kids think its great when they see him.

So as I waited patiently for the clock to strike 10pm so that the news would finally begin, I had to laugh to myself and at myself. I strained my eyes as I scanned over each uniform looking for one moving around with that particular swagger that only CA Cop has. I rewinded a few times and deleted the recording. Not tonight. My movie star avoided the paparazzi.

So, does anyone else do this?

3 comments:

  1. Only saw him once when he was patrol. In detectives he's usually in a background scene somewhere. Caught him twice on SWAT, but just briefly.

    Beats lookin' for the other kind of "movie stars". Yuck. They suck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I know he is working whatever happened etc then yep I will watch the news to see if he makes it on there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I definitely do that. Been know to record it so dh can see how silly he looks on tv. We always have a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete